The JCU Online learning environment enables you to connect, interact and collaborate with your classmates, tutors and academics like never before. It offers access to the same resources you would have on-campus, all via an interactive learning environment.
Some of the collaborative learning tools that you will use include:
- Live video conferencing, podcasts and webinars through Collaborate Ultra
- Discussion boards to post questions and comments to other students and tutors
- Interactive quizzes to test your knowledge of the weekly content
- Reflective journals and screencast tutorials
- Engaging animations and video content
With the continued support of your Student Success Advisor, the online learning experience is seamless and extremely rewarding.
As an enrolled student during orientation week, you will be invited to attend a walkthrough of the learning environment, to learn more about its functionality and what to expect.
The Success Advisors will also provide non-academic advice and information throughout the entire student journey through a number of tutorials, to ensure that you reach your study goals and succeed as an online postgraduate student.